It is again now for students to well prepare for Core 1 & Core 2 exam scheduled on summer, fall & winter session of 2017. I observed that many students lack confidence for passing these exams. They remain very busy with job, family and also for submission of assignments. They also lack technical knowledge of various course area covered. Technical knowledge is the key to success in these exams. These exams are evaluated on the basis of around 75 % MCQ and 25 % on one small case analysis. Exam is of 4 hour duration and as such students are required to do one multiple in about 2.5 minute and case analysis in 60 minutes.
I have seen many students could not get success in the last session on account of time constraint. They took more time in MCQ and as such could not allot enough time for case analysis. I provide following very successful strategy to pass these exams
- Right from today, review your technical stuff of related course area along with your assignment work.
- Financial Accounting and Management Accounting are the two major courses in both Core 1 and Core 2 respectively. Allot more time on it
- Learn the correct format of writing case analysis. Ensure that you read, understand and prepare the outline for case in 20 to 25 minutes. I have seen students normally are taking more time in the same and then lack confidence in writing the case effectively. Do the practices till you cannot achieve this.
- Daily try to do some MCQ for the course area you have studied
- In the exam, preferably first write the case in 60 minutes and then try for MCQ. This strategy is more successful to pass both theses exam
- Those who could not get success should consult experiences tutor for guidance and training. Repeated failure will increase frustration and you have only 3 attempt to get through
- Those who have challenge exam, can also approach experienced tutor for guidance and training
Students, who lack confidence in technical course area, can take my lectures online or at in person at Brampton location. For practice in MCQ, exclusive book is available for Core 1 & Core 2 at a cost of $ 145 plus 5 % tax, delivery free.
For any further question visit my web site www.beyond.coach or send email at email@example.com